Thursday, February 08, 2024

 

These symbols of the eternal Divinity carved in stone in a bygone time,


but after all, these are also subject to ravages of Time. And yet the drive of the artisans and kings that built these structures is eternal, it lives eternally, and that is why they moved me so much, called me to them, have been calling me to them all these days, and will live on eternally in all the yugas to come, and for everyone, till one realizes that all Time is an illusion and there is no beginning or end: naasato vidyate bhavo nabhavo vidyate satah, and then anyway realizes that it is all the Divine Eternal to which these stone structures are pointing, and which itself is beyond these pointers: sadasatyattatparamtat.


Symbols of eternity captured in stone. The fading sculptures in the shore temple reminded me that the stone, the raw material out of these symbols of eternity were carved, is itself ephemeral.


Never mind. They are just pointers. I goal I have to find myself, I have to find within.

Quote Bhagavadgita 30-34.


The stones may not be eternal, and neither am I, the jivatma, eternal.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home